Our Human Resources Policy
In line with the goals and strategies of our institution, we work diligently and diligently to bring in qualified manpower to our company, to create a peaceful, safe work environment that supports learning and development with the "Spirit of Unity" for our employees.
“But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not? ' Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” B. Shaw
- We Share Our Knowledge
- We Produce Fast and Accurate Solutions with Our Knowledge
- We take responsibility and question ourselves
- We Improve Our Competencies Continuously, We Always Aim To Be Better
- We Are Respectful And Tolerant To The Environment And People
- We Are Honest and Transparent
- We Are Creative and We Support New Ideas
- We Use Our Energy Right and Timely
- We Work as a Team with Mutual Trust
- We Work for Customer Satisfaction and Continuity
- We Grow by Taking Strength from Our Desires and Excitement
Our personnel selection and placement system; With the principle of fairness and impartiality; It takes place by selecting and placing candidates who can adapt to the corporate culture and common values in line with the goals and strategies of our institution, have the qualifications required by the job, show development potential, and will carry the company to the future with their creative and research skills.
All applications made to our company are recorded in our database and stored for 1 year. In all applications made to our open positions, our candidates receive positive or negative feedback.
As an institution that believes in the return of investment in employees, we provide "Training Coaching" to our employees to increase their personal and professional development. We plan our trainings by taking into account our strengths and strengths.
We provide internship opportunities to university and high school students, as well as prepare students for business life and support their development. For internship applications, students are required to fill in the "Internship Application Form". Applications for High School Internship are made in May-June, and for University Internship in March and April. Our e-mail address for applications: MGİ HR